Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sneak Peak!

So...I haven't posted any pics of the new house for a number of reasons.

1. For some reason I have convinced myself that I will be more heartbroken if I post photos and then the house doesn't become ours. Like it will be a little less hard on me if there is no photo evidence?!

2. I didn't have any photos!

...until yesterday!

Yesterday, I took advantage of the time I was at the house (inspection, which seemed to go pretty well!) to take a few snap shots. I am not going to share all of them quite yet because I still have the #1 reason and will have that reason until April 8th. ONE MONTH! I really don't have the patience!

But I thought I would let you have a little taste of the current condition of the home! Hope you are ready for this!























I know pretty awesome, right?!

Other than that we are just busy collecting boxes, working and finishing up Patrick's last 8 weeks of school! Yay!

1 comment:

Aimée said...

Hahaha, you are so funny! I am sure everything will work out perfectly and we will all be able to see the house very soon!