Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

So, not a very exciting Valentine's day for us as we (Patrick and I) think love should be celebrated everyday (Gag me!) However, I did find something to love, on this special love day, honey mustard! I love honey mustard and I am constantly looking EVERYWHERE for a GREAT honey mustard and today, February 14, 2011 it was accomplished! I have tried so many different kinds and they are always too mustard-y or honey-y. Not the kind I bought today though! I probably spent 15-20 minutes in the condiment aisle at Wally World trying to figure out which one I was going to waste my money on today but it wasn't a waste at all! It was delicious! So, you are probably wondering what this amazing stuff is and it is just Sweet Baby Ray's, honey mustard!

It is the perfect combination of honey and mustard and high fructose corn syrup (you know the good stuff!). Anywho, I thought I would share about my new found love!

1 comment:

Aimée said...

This post really made me laugh! Happy Valentine's Day!